


Hi there, well it's Wednesday again and I have been busy making book boxes for my relli's for Christmas gifts. I am filling them with 6 handmade cards made by my talented PIC. She is selling them for $25 a set of 6 + postage if you live out of town...But I don't yay so I got them for the 25 bucks and I think it's a bargain and very good for those hard to buy for family and friends...So anyway at the beginning of the week I made a Xmas themed one for my Grandmother, then today I made a pretty one using the sketch from Unscripted Sketches. The second one is using the sketch over at JAI (Just Add Ink) for the front cover.
This week I have also been doing an online course on Digi scrapping thru Jessica Sprague's website. This is her link here, she has alsorts of great courses form beginners to advanced, photography to hybrid scrapbooking and much more...worth having a squizzey.

Hope your having a great week so far....BFNNF :)
4 comments:
I absolutely love the layout, it has a lot of really classy layers. But the star of the show is deffinately that beautiful little angel of yours.
The boxes look great.
Well you already know I LOVE THEM ALL. I really love the second one, and the photo doesnt do it justice. It looks awesome on here buy twice as awesome in person. :) Great work.
and well that scrap page ... what can I say its wonderful, and so is that little munckin. Love her! :)
Such awesome work! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!
Oh I just love those gift boxes!! You are just so clever:)
Post a Comment