Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kraft Day Kreations!

Hi there, hope you're having a fine day. I have had a very successful Craft day today at my PIC's lovely home. I managed to make 5 cards today and my target was 6 so I think I did well although 2 are a bit iffy :)





Firstly I used the sketch from Just Add Ink I made a card for my Brother and used the colours from Curtain Call over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.





Secondly I made a Mother's Day card using the sketch at Our Creative Corner and again the colours from Stacey's Stamping Stage.





Thirdly I made a friend a Birthday card using the sketch from Sweet Sunday and the colours from Colour Q I used Summer Sun inplace of Crushed Curry as we don't have that in Australia yet.





My Forth card was made another female birthday using the Mojo Monday sketch and this one really did my head in, in the end this was it otherwise it would have gone in the bin. I used the colours from Colour Throwdown but oops I missed the deadline...
And last but not least a quick one that I threw together with no sketch or colour challenge in mind (one of my iffy one's) ;-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all fantastic. THe one for Mojo Monday looks awesome. Glad you were productive and yes 5 out of 6 is pretty darn good if you ask me....you know Miss only 3 done! :)

Sandybeaches said...

What a wonderful day you've had!!! Like how you've joined some challenges together!?! Great idea will keep that in mind:)Thanks for the inspiration! x

Danielle Daws said...

Wow, you've been busy! They're all great cards - I really like the one you've done for JAI. Thanks for playing!

Stacey Schafer said...

sweet cards, Kooky! thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Lea L. said...

You have been busy making some great cards!! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Rose said...

girl your a card making machine!! fantastic cards :) thanks for playing on the OCC this week

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Tons of great cards.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Wow! Awesome job on all the cahllenges! Thanks for playing at the ColourQ.

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...