

Well here I am again after only a week...yay! I have 2 cards to share, I made them for my Mr 9's birthday but only needed one the other will go to my nephew for his 15th I think. Unless I get around to putting a whole new card together with a gorgeous motorbike image form Stampin Up. We will see hey? I very loosely used the sketch over at Dutch Magnolia Lovers.
Among mainly work last week I managed to sew a pair of harem pants, make 2 cards, have my tarot read (woohoo) over the phone, that's so fun and intriguing, some study not much but its a start :) and making Mr 9 his birthday cake. Now as his birthday is the day before halloween I made him a part spider part monster, very scary indeed....NOT!!! Normally my Mum would do the honours but she is currently flying home from a well deserved 4-5 week holiday visiting the Polar bears in Alaska...Lucky lady but truly so deserving of such a beautiful holiday, can't wait for her to come home though ...me and the kids have missed her heaps...
So here are my pics of the cards...on the card with the Edwin image on it. I tried a new technique I have seen using Non Black ink to stamp the image to colour in...had a lot of fun colouring it in and it gives a completely different feel and look to the image...I will have to do one of each so that you can get the picture of what I am trying to say LOL...next time !

Have a very SPOOKY Halloween tomorrow or the next day for the USA and Canadian crafters!
No comments:
Post a Comment