Sunday, February 12, 2012

February Kreations...finally doing a blog post!!




Hi to anyone out there, i have finally got around to doing a blog post...with some of my latest creations.
I have had a few birthdays but left my card making to the last minute so haven't had time to take pictures so finally i have made 2 cards recently and managed a photo...yay!
The first card i made for a lovely ladies birthday last Friday, I used a stamp set i bought from Stampin Up last year but hadnt got around to using....I really loved it and I was happy with the outcome :) I always love that you can get matching Designer paper to co-ordinate with the stamps.
The second card I made is for my son's 8th Birthday. He has always wanted a motorbike for his 8th Birthday but he will only be getting the one on his card LOL!! The stamp is from SU as well and I used my stampin wheel with the Happy Birthday wheel on it...nice and quick. I am entering this at CES for their Lots of layers challenge...
I also quickly made a box to cover a block of Chocolate for another lovely ladies birthday on Wednesday...I am entering this box in Craft us crazy challenge of anything goes....
I hope your having a fabulous February and I look forward to sharing some more of my kreations in the coming weeks :-)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Gorgeous makes! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliex

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...