Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ahhh...it's nice to be Kreative again!!



Well I am definately rusty to say the very least with blog posts....I entered my title then pressed enter, argh blog post up and loaded DOH!! So a quick edit is in order hee hee...




I have been on a lovely family holiday to the states South West, the weather was awesome and the company was even better ;-) Managed to do a lot of eating but a lot of relaxing too! We managed some craft time together with a spot of stamping and colouring with our copics. You can see my friends creations if you click here. So since i have been home for a week I managed to make a card for my Older Brothers daughter. I used the sketch over at I {heart} to Stamp, a digi image from the Twilight collection over at Pixie Dust Studio and a few Stampin Up bits and peices and away I went.. I am happy with the final card and it only took me just under an hour :) to get my inspiration I head to Feline Playful they list all the challenge blogs so its so easy to find what your looking for...



I have also been sewing which I love to do as a creative outlet nothing more and generally for myself :) so yesterday afternoons creation was this pretty dress using a McCall's Pattern M5094 it is very bright in person (Might have to wear it at night I think...too much for the Sun :)but the fit is good considering on the back of the pattern my measurements were'nt even in the vacinity of their measurements only my good old small bust heehee which was registering at the size 14-16 LOL!! The pattern only goes to size 10 hahaha...so I went ahead and made the 10 anyhoo and voila! it fits so it just goes to show sometimes the measurements mean didly squat LMFAO...







Hope you enjoyed my creations and I hope to have some more over the coming weeks to help me unwind from my workload.

1 comment:

Sandybeaches said...

Ooolalahhhh....you have been very crafty:) love both of your creations! Mmmm must dust off that sewing machine of mine:) have a fun and crafty week!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...