Hi there, hope this post finds you all well and enjoying a well deserved hopefully lovely weathered weekend. I know I am, I have had a great week Kreating in between working and doing my usual daily things...
So the reason for my Kreating this week was it is PIC's littlest girls 3rd Birthday and I had bought her a little set from Sylvanian Families. I do most of my shopping online and I really like this store Entropy, they have a great selection and their postal service is excellent....Anyways buying a little house or furniture to go with the set was going to be sheer extortion to say the least so I came up with an idea of a Fabric Doll House that I could make for her personally.... Then I thought with a few nudges in the right direction from the right people ;-) I could make it a PDF Pattern, because if I can make it anybody with a sewing machine could!!
So stay tuned as I am in the process of Kreating a pattern with instructions. So hopefully with in the week I will have a link as to where to get your hands on one :-) See you soon...
1 comment:
oh its beautiful kia, do you have a pic with it open with the little peoples ... I love it .. you should be able to do a pattern no trouble.
Post a Comment