Wednesday, August 10, 2011

120th Post and a There She Goes Challenge or 2...










Hey, well i was very productive yesterday which is always a good feeling isn't it? Anyway getting to my days creations. My Mr 7 has a birthday party to go to on Friday so I had to make a card for a boy and my friend asked for one too!! So I headed over to Feline Playful..the one stop shop for challenges (Must look there) Then finding a sketch from Mondays list...I chose There She Goes Sketch and away I went. I had coloured my digi images the night before using my copics (gee I love these:-) ) So in total I produced 4 cards, 2 for the birthday boy and another 2 for a rainy day or my stash. I used various digi images, Lori Boyd and Pixie Dust Studio ones today. Go on over and support these talented artists ;-)






I have also completed a 2 page layout for Scrappy Sunday on PaperCraftPlanet. We went away over the weekend with some good friends so that my husband could go Sky Diving....the photos speak a thousand words LOL...






Hope you have enjoyed my creations.




I have also entered my 2 pixie dust studio imaged cards over at Pixie Dust Challenge "Boys will be boys" Blog here...

5 comments:

Jolara said...

Fab Fab Fab ! Great cards, love thm al. Thanks for joining the pixies this week Hugs Joyce

Cat said...

Such great cards! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio this week!

Sandybeaches said...

Ooolahlah you have been busy:) love all your creations...especially the one that I received in the mail! Lol:) Thanks so much x

Seachelle said...

Fantastic!!!! Love shanes face, he looks like he had a ball.

Tank - Evil Little Things said...

Ha these look great!! :)

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...