
Hi there, I thought i would do a quick post before i go watch Grey's yay!! I have managed 2 scrapbook layouts this month woohoo...2 more than April or May...they are only quick Digital templates where you add the photos and journaling but this month at Scrappy Sunday at Paper Craft Planet it is "work smarter not Harder" and gee that is so true, cos if anything seems remotely hard I end up putting it on the back burner...so it was only a small step but a step all the same :)

I have also been busy sewing this month...mainly skirts just for something to do and I am alos in the midst of making a japanese quilt. Lots of procrastinating there let me give you the tip LOL!! I will have to take some pics and I thought I would blow my PIC's trumpet as she has ventured out with her own little thing, making handmade shoes from fabric...they are super cute she is on Facebook, so if you are go forth and check her creations out, she is going by the name Soleful Steps but you all know her blog as A Little Less Useless....
Enjoy the last day of the week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment