Well, hows it doing? It's been a couple of months since I last posted, I have been on a family holiday then just cruising along in my life.
No pictures of crafty projects as my camera was MIA til today so I need to catch up on some photography LOL!! I have made some cards though, one for my brother, nephew and for my Miss nearly 10 (gasp) I will post them in the next week or so, well 2 of them cos one i have sent without capturing a photo of it (dang!)
I have also recently joined Pinterest, if you love looking at awe inspiring pictures and when you were a youngn' you used to like having a pinboard or scrapbook with your random pictures in, then this is the site for you...there is something for everyone and more much more :)
I will leave my post with a lovely photo from our holiday, have a super week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment