Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scrappin along....




Hi there...well sorry I haven't posted in like forever :) Been abit hectic in my neck of the woods with swimming lessons and working and then having some sort of social life heehee...Anyhow I have been working on my usual Wednesday Craft Day(shock no!) I hear you gasp...luckily it's for one of my other passions teaching kids to swim and be safe. So anyways I managed to get some crafting done with my very patient PIC on Tuesday..Yay!! I made 4 cards and I did take photos of them but I haven't downloaded them from my camera yet...slack I hear ya....so over the past few nights I have managed to make 2 digi scrap pages...yay...I love scrapping digitally it's so fast and instant. I have my 12 x 12 pages printed thru scrappingsimply.com and I find them terrific to deal with.



So this post is to show you my 2 layouts....the first is using a template through a papercraftplanet group called Scrappy Sunday, which I think fits with the flexible template theme and the second is using a flexible template that I got put on to by Scrappy Sunday visit paperclipping.com and see some of her ideas....why not join papercraftplanet.com and immerse yourself in some awesome craft groups.



Now I have never done a layout without a template before weird I know :) so here it is...I hope you like my digi pages...Thanks G for putting me on to the world of Digi scrapping my children and grandchildren will be forever grateful :>

2 comments:

Sandybeaches said...

Cute layouts! mmmm...will need to find more hours in the day...they just look fantastic!!

Sandybeaches said...

Hey...just me again:) Sending you a 'Stylish Blogger Award'...pop on over to my blog to check it out and then share the love:)

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...