Sunday, March 20, 2011

Da da da-dah!! And the blogger award goes to...


Moi! LOL that's so funny but it's nice for someone to think about my little blog...so this is what I have to do

1. Thank the person who gave the award to me and link it back to their blog - so 'THANK YOU!' and you can pop over to Sandybeaches blog by clicking here.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pay this award forward to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered.
4. Leave a comment so they can pay it forward too.
Okay, so 8 things about myself ... hmm this could be interesting.

1. I love to be inspired by all the super talent out there in the big world of papercrafters.

2. I love Cookies and Cream Ice cream...yummo!

3. I also have a Nespresso Coffee machine and i lurve how it makes my coffee taste...

4. I have 4 children between 3 and 9 years....2 boys and 2 girls...

5. I have a great husband and we have been dating 18 years this August...woh!

6. I am in a great part of the world and I am super grateful for this right now...

7. I am also grateful for my family and friends good health, may it stay that way :)

and last of all I love to craft and be creative no matter what it is, it's great for the soul...


The next part of the award... the PAY IT FORWARD PART!! I have to pay it forward to 8 blogs I have discovered lately...so firstly I would have to give it to my PIC Gardenia but she is on a well deserved break with her lovely family for a few weeks, secondly Stamping with Roxy I love to get Corinnes' blog posts, then Just Ducky this woman can make a card and colour, Karen Giron I just love the photos this lady takes, awe inspiring!! Also Lori Boyd I just adore Lori's digi images and her cards are always inspiring and the fact that she has passed on her uber talent to one of her children Hannah is beautiful...and i am sure there is more great blogs that I go past all the time but my blog posting skills leave alot to be desired so I am going to stop there so as not to bore anyone to sleep :) Thanks for looking and enjoy your awe inspiring trip to these super dooper talented ladies blogs.... have a great week.

No comments:

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...