
Hi there, well it has been a couple of weeks since my last post...i have made a few creations over the last few weeks in between work and more work and the usual washing!! So I am just going to upload my photos there are no challenges as the ones I did use have long since ended LOL!! So here they are in random order...







The first four or more cards use Lori and Hannah Boyd Digi's (these ladies are super talented) then there are a couple of digi images from Pixie Dust Studio there in a set called Moonbeam...so versatile and adorable and heaps of fun to colour in....
Ooops I nearly forgot I got a lovely Blogger Award from my good friend over at Sandybeaches...Oo Shucks!! Thansk so much now I will pop the little award up and then I think I will have to do another post later as this one is full of photos heehee...stay tuned...
1 comment:
Ooolahlah! You have been busy:) and you're very welcome cos your blog is ever so stylish!! Just look at all of these latest & greatest cards/designs/images that you've been up too:)
Post a Comment