


HI Ya, how are you all? I am doin' great. Have had a lovely couple of days with my Hubby in a child free home, (My lovely Ma and Pa have got my cherubs for a couple of days :>) It's so nice that they can spend time with their Grandparents...I was brought up with the same experience and I absolutely Loved spending time with my Grandparents. And now I cherish those memories as my Grandfather is no longer with us. Anyways enough of that, in between working a couple of hours here and there, and kickin' back over the weekend, I have managed to make a few cards. So here they are. Lots of Copic colouring going on...don't you just love colouring in it's so relaxing. Haven't quite mastered it yet but practice makes perfect so I am going to make sure I keep practicing LOL!!


My first card was made using this Bunny image, I think it's from the Cats pyjama's or something not sure. I love the saying heehee... the second card was using a Pirate Edwin from Magnolia stamps. This is my 3rd childs (Mr Nearly 7's) Birthday...Hope he likes it. I did a bit of burning around the edge of the map. Took me back to those days at school when you did your assignment and burnt the edges of your project to make it look old etc LOL! I have entered this card over at Digi Doodle Shop's Best-Anything goes.
The third card was using an image from Pixie Dust Studio, which I am entering into this weeks challenge which is Buttons. I am entering the Bunny card into a sketch challenge over at Skipping Stone Designs, hope I did it justice. Thanks for looking, have a great week :)
3 comments:
Gorgeous selection. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
WoW! Great cards! Just love the pirate card is just way too cute! Mr Nearly 7 is going to love it:) How wonderful for you to have such a lovely relaxing weekend! x
sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!
Post a Comment