Hi there, yes Monday afternoon here in WA. I have had a lovely day abit of study, food and a little crafting :) I made this card using a digi image from the very super talented Lori Boyd. This is Nellie from her Spoonfuls range if digi's. I have bought all 4 and coloured them in and this was my first to create into a card. Isn't she adorable?
I am entering her into the colour challenge over at By Lori's Design Challenge Blog I used Stampin Up card and DSP which is since retired. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments a Stampin Up Clear Stamp set. The Pearls are also an SU product. To finish it off I machine sewed around the edges. I love doing this it's so much fun :)

2 comments:
Oh this is just adorable and I love all the stitching that you have added to the card.
Great use of the colors. This is a sweet card.Thanks for joining us at BLD Color challenge this week.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com
Post a Comment