Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mid Week Craft....

Hi there, well this week I have been doing lots of colouring with my copics, it's so relaxing :)


I bought a few images from the talented Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil or Digital Pencil too and some from All That Scraps.


My little cherubs come back today ...yay... I have to admit I haven't missed them to the point of crying about it??? It has been a lovely break and they have been having a ball of a time with their Grandparents. Eating, sleeping and Swimming...lucky little mites !!!


Anyhow out of the coloured images so far I have only created this card hmmm.... but don't worry there are quite a few coloured images so you will have to stay tuned. And hip hip hooray school goes back next week so Wednesday's Craft Day will return yee haw...


Well this is it....my card. I just adore that dogs face! This is how I have felt through this week, laid back and relaxed hee hee. The image is called "It's Hot!" and boy has it been hot in our part of the world...phew. Ok hope you liked thanks for stopping by....have a nice day!

1 comment:

Sandybeaches said...

What a great card! Just love the image and your colouring is oolahlah!! Glad your week has been a relaxing one:)mmm...just a tad jealous about your Wednesday craft days:) lol...look forward to seeing the rest of your colouring!!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...