Hi ya there, happy birthday firstly to my wonderful Mum. Still a Spring chicken!!
Today I had a lovely morning tea and lunch with my wonderful PIC for Craft Day. She is so special to me and I am very grateful that I get to spend the day with her doing what we love....eating, drinking coffee and crafting...her creations are exquisite I have to say! They always have a little something that gives them an edge...talent what can I say LOL!! I wonder if will rub off eventually bahaw-haw....Anyway my creations today used a few different sketches from various challenges and some colouring with copics....Yes I think I am getting another fever but for now I will play with my great friends copics and see if I can get the hang of it before I go shelling out for my own. Sometimes I feel like I could burst with
gratitude....hope not cos that could be ugly :-P
gratitude....hope not cos that could be ugly :-P.jpg)
Anyhow here goes...First cab off the ranks a challenge of mostly white over at The Pink Elephant and a sketch from iheart2stamp
.jpg)
Next I have a card for a challenge the sketch from 2 sketches 4 U I used the bonus sketch...I did a cute little bow never tried that before but I like it.Lastly I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketches. I was rushing by this stage as it was nearly time for school pick up!! Excuses LOL!
.jpg)
8 comments:
Boy did you throw me off with that first day of spring line when we are approaching fall here! All of your cards are so nice, adorable images and wonderful colors. LOVE the one using the Unscripted sketch, so glad you played along.
Darling work!
gorgeous as ever. Oh no developing a love of copics.....oh no LOL
gorgeous as ever. Oh no developing a love of copics.....oh no LOL
Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted this week!
oh I like that bow too - your cards turned out great!
Thanks for sharing them with us
:) Kazan
Ooohlahlah! just love 'em all:)
Post a Comment