Yay, I got to have Craft Day on Wednesday and an extra bit of crafting time on Tuesday too!! Soooo I have been colouring in using Copics Oh My Gosh!!! I am terrible at it but I love to colour it is sooo relaxing. So On Wednesday these are the cards I created using my images that I had coloured. Now I am uncertain where these images are from but let me tell you I just got news back from the accountant and I am going on a serious Digi image spree YYYYEEEEEHHHAAAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet creations and soaps
These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...
-
Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy... I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!...
-
Good evening to all of my cyber friends =) Yes today was craft day and i made 3 things but i am posting late as our power went out for about...
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
gorgeous, and you arent crap at colouring so shut up! ;)
Post a Comment