Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wow almost 4 years since my last post!!! Still Kreating!!

So I'm not sure who might be reading this after all these years but I thought I had better update my blog as I dusted off my old signature stamp to stamp some cards that I will be selling at our local markets and thought Wow! What if somebody actually looks up my Blog address on this stamp!? So there you have it, my motivation.
Still crafting in my spare time and often when I should be cleaning :)
I have taught myself to crochet over the past couple of years and have been enjoying that journey. I went back to knitting in the winter and knitted 2 pairs of socks following a Craftsy course, I loved that and they are warm and cosy.
We moved 1600kms from our previous home this time last year and the move has been great, we miss our old friends and my Mum and Dad being down the road but we are making the most of this thing called life and embracing each obstacle and opportunity with love and positive thoughts.




So that is just a little taste of some of my doings over the past few months inbetween washing, working, cleaning, fostering cats and loving my family. I hope you enjoyed the little snippet of my creative life and stay tuned.... Kia x

No comments:

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...