Thursday, May 17, 2012
Finally a bit of craft and some reflection time...
Well I can not believe that it is nearly June we are over half way thru May??? My big brother is about to turn 40 and my eldest girl is about to turn 11...where has the time gone, it seems only yesterday my brother was chasing me around the yard with the chainsaw in tow scaring the begeesus out of me...I have always loved my brother but as you get older and you become parents you begin to understand the depths of Love. Anyways I made him a card to celebrate this milestone in his life. I bought a digital image called Starfish from The Wax Fruit Company which are illustrated by the very lovely Arielle. I love her images they are simple but exquisite. I think they are very versatile in that you don't need to colour them if you don't want to they are gorgeous just black and white but look amazing coloured too! I kept with the theme of Arielle and jumped on over to ColorQ for a their weekly colour challenge, I ommitted the purple for my brothers card but got to include it in the freebie I recieved called Lily (this is a work in progress!). I really enjoyed colouring these images, I absolutely adore Lilies and whilst on a recent trip with our eldest to Borneo on a scholarship tour we encountered some beautiful water lilies and knowing how much I love them my daughter took about 30 images LOL!! But I love every one of them :) Until next time take care and keep on Kreating :) xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet creations and soaps
These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...
-
Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy... I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!...
-
Good evening to all of my cyber friends =) Yes today was craft day and i made 3 things but i am posting late as our power went out for about...
4 comments:
Fantastic design, love the colouring.
beautiful coloring!
Beautiful card, Kia, love both of them. Your coloring is lovely and the boldness of your watercolor is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your cards with us this week at the ColourQ!
Beautiful work. I love the colouring in. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.
Post a Comment