Friday, February 4, 2011

Quick post of a cased card...


Hi there! I hope this post finds you well and getting into the weekend thing...I am off to work in a little while so I thought I would show you my latest card which I cased from my talented buddy Gardenia, over at A Little Less Useless. I have a friend whom I have known all my life and her little sister is getting married so I wanted to make her a lovely card...my first attempt was a shocker :) But after seeing this one at G's I thought that it's so elegant and sophisticated, so of course I thought that looks like I can have a crack at it, so I did. Voila!!Not sure if I want to add some bling or not.


Then this morning whilst hanging washing out I thought I would try and capture an image of a Golden Orb spider that we have an abundance of here in our town. They have an amazing web system and it is strong like fishing line not very nice to walk into....blagh!


My camera skills are alot to be desired, so if I've made your eyes go wobbly then hop on over to Gardenias blog again and take a look at some of her handy work. Also Karen Giron has also got an abundance of talent so check out her blog too, here.


I have entered this card over at Phindy's place, the challenge is Embossing...


Hoep you enjoyed this post...have a great day!

4 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Kooky. You certainly have achieved a lovely sophisticated looking card with your embossing. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

Kathy said...

Beautiful and elegant, love the look. Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, look familiar LOL... thanks for casing me you're so sweet

Tammy said...

Such a beautiful card!

Thank you for playing along with us this week at Phindy's Place and hope to see you again! :)

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...