Friday, January 29, 2010

Whoops...I forgot to take a photo!

Well, I was very excited on Thursday night because I finished my swap cards all 11 of them, I put them into individual cello bags taped them all flush...then put them into the Express Post bag, sealed it shut then thought...damn I forgot to take a photo. Bugga!! Never mind. I am very excited and nervous at the same time, excited to be getting 10 cards back, nervous about people getting my card :-}
Whilst I was on a day trip to the big smoke for Orthodontic appointments I picked up a Xyron sticker machine at spotlight for $5 OMG it is so cool!! I'ts only 2.5 inches wide but I have a cricut so I think it's brilliant my new BFF! LOL! It amazes me what gets me excited these days Haahhahaha.... Anyhow I ma off to do something crafty I have 2 birthdays coming up in a fortnight so best get cracking...What ever your doing have a good one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in love, Xyron Sticker machine I love you! Thanks to you, my super excellent shopper Partner in Craft! Used it tonight! Cant wait to see what you produce with yours! Post some pictures girlie!

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...