Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Woh...I did a full blog hop!!!

Well I am very proud of myself today because I actually did a blog hop all 41/42 participants...it was great and I had to comment on each one to be in the draw for some Blog Candy,Of course...heehee. That was a bit tricky for me to get my head around but I survived LOL :-)
So while I was on this ESAD Blog hop I saw some stunning creations using Stampin Up products.So I have totally re-arranged my house to get ready for school going back, so that I can let my creative juices flow freely, woohoo! If you want to take a look go to www.alittlelessuseless.wordpress.com you are midish way thru but you will be able to go to the beginning from there I am sure!
Also whlst having a squizz at the Ustamp with LOve page I noticed they are having a swap for each country so I am eager to be a part of that..so I must go and design a card and make 11 of them. I will post pics when I get a chance...First things first :-)

No comments:

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...