Signed, sealed and delivered on time ๐
So after delivering the bike it was time to get organised for Christmas. Spending a few days with my family was really nice. Especially to spend time with my elderly grandmother ❤️ We really should make time for the elderly around us they have such amazing memories of days gone by.
In my family it is a tradition to head to the beach to make a sandman as we are in Australia there is no snow ⛄️
Then after the Christmas celebrations Mum and I had a chance to make some soap ๐งผ
My Mum has been creating breathtaking cold pressed soaps for the last few months to kill time whilst she is caring for her own Mum. She has managed to pass the bug on to me so I’ve made 2 batches in a week ๐ sleighride scented calendula soap. Smells divine and looks lovely.
I’ve also picked up my macrame rope and made 3 plant hangers for some plants that a friend let me take from her place. I used a really simple pattern which I can’t find right now but I’ll add in comments when I do.
A busy few weeks it has been with lots of other things to fill the days from yoga to sausage sizzles for fur babies, I’ve kept myself busy. Have to go to the big smoke for a fortnight while my youngest has her tonsils out and then home for a few days before the 2020 Work Year begins ๐คฉ
May 2020 be a great year for you with whatever your heart desires. Until next time...




No comments:
Post a Comment