So anyway what did I do during that time off? I did of course lots of washing, lots of cooking and waiting on my sick kids but I did a lot of Crocheting. I am currently working on a blanket designed by Polly Plum from Every Trick on the Hook. I love the colours that I chose. Nice and rich.
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Rainy days and forced sick days...produce lots of crocheting
So after a week off work nursing myself and family back to health from all having Influenza B virus I get to return to work with 1 out of 3 children returning to school after 2 weeks off. Such a horrible virus with high fevers and aching bodies and a cough that would clear IKEA during a sale!
So anyway what did I do during that time off? I did of course lots of washing, lots of cooking and waiting on my sick kids but I did a lot of Crocheting. I am currently working on a blanket designed by Polly Plum from Every Trick on the Hook. I love the colours that I chose. Nice and rich.
So anyway what did I do during that time off? I did of course lots of washing, lots of cooking and waiting on my sick kids but I did a lot of Crocheting. I am currently working on a blanket designed by Polly Plum from Every Trick on the Hook. I love the colours that I chose. Nice and rich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crochet creations and soaps
These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...
-
Hi there...hope your having a happy Wednesday! I have done...abit busy but happy... I have made 5 cards today woohoo....all masculine...yay!...
-
Good evening to all of my cyber friends =) Yes today was craft day and i made 3 things but i am posting late as our power went out for about...




2 comments:
I'm loving those colours!! Glad you are all on the mend x
Thank you. It is coming together nicely. Surprisingly I was happy to get back to work ☺️
Post a Comment