| Twist panel Card |
I've been cooking with my Thermomix I bought nearly 12 months ago and I am loving that journey and I am even thinking that I am starting to enjoy cooking!!
I had hoped I would get the chance to update my blog as I have sold more cards I knew that my blog would possibly get more attention and that is something I have lacked in giving it of late.
I got to use a great die cut set form a work colleague last month and I really enjoyed it. She has purchased the Karen Burniston die Set #1010 and Twist panel die set #1009. The photo of the card uses the Twist panel die and I used the High Tide Stamp Set with some scrap DSP and Midnight Muse Cardstock from SU.
I found the flower pot card a bit fiddly for me but I love the twist panel die set. It was really quick to assemble and so I was able to crank a heap of dies out ready to create at a moments notice. It's great in the sense that you can use any themed stamp set to create male or female cards in a hurry. And they look awesome once you pop it all together. Don't get me wrong the flower pot cards look great too but I'm not very good at little bits and pieces to create the flower scene.
I've also started knitting some socks for my Mum as she's off on a holiday to Canada in February next year, I thought it would be nice for her to wear some socks made by her talented daughter (>.<) I am using yarn from Patons and a cable knit sock pattern of theirs also. Fingers crossed that they turn out to be a good matching pair.
Thanks for popping in and have a great week! Until next time... Hopefully not 12 months away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment