Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Woohoo Random org chose me yay!!

Hello!! A quick post to tell you my exciting news...I got chosen by random org as the winner of November's Scrappy Sunday...hip hip hooray...and as it's nearly my birthday it is a lovely early birthday present. If your a scrapbooker digi or paper check out Scrappy Sunday by joining up at Paper Craft Planet, awesome templates and it gets you scrappin' those photos...even if it's only 4 month like me LOL!!

So because of the excitement and inspiration I did a scrap page this evening with some not so free time..sorry kids! My Mum sent me thses lovely photos of my kids. And after looking at these photos and the scenery behind them I think my kids are a little (lot ) fortunate to have that as their Grandparents front yard???


Hope your feeling happy and having a good week...I know I am :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another great page, and a very deserving win! cant wait to see what you get. :)

Sandybeaches said...

Congrats! Sending you hippy happy birthday wishes thru blog world! Hope your day has been a wonderful one:)

Robyn said...

A great page and a fabulous place !! Wow I wish I lived near something like that! Congrats on your win and enjoy your birthday ! (soon??)

Crochet creations and soaps

These days I am finding myself pondering life and the craziness that is happening in the world and how it affects my life and family. I find...